Interested in innovation and working in a team on various challenging projects at a fast-growing family business?
- Shuttering columns, walls, beams and more on the site
- Directing, coordinating and supporting the activities on the site
- You set out the broad outlines of the work on the site together with the site manager. Practical knowhow and experience are definitely a plus.
- Point of contact on the site for employees, subcontractors and clients
- Safety positions: retractable bridge, forklift operator etc.
- Several years’ experience in the industry, experience in petrochemicals is a plus
- You are able to work independently or in a team
- You proactively consult with the site manager on the performance of the work
- Ability to read and understand working drawings
- Your priorities are quality, safety and neatness in the workplace
- Holder of a VCA basic certificate
What we offer
- A challenging job with independence in a growing family business
- Work in a pleasant environment with a dynamic young team
- Training options to learn new skills and develop your career
- Full-time open-ended employment contract, day shift
- Attractive pay package with other benefits
- Employment in the Balen-Mol-Dessel-Lommel-Beringen-Tessenderlo region