Interested in innovation and working in a team on various challenging projects at a fast-growing family business?
BCS Swinnen offers so many opportunities.
- You are responsible for monitoring large projects or several smaller sites with the support of a project leader
- You are responsible for preparing, directing, coordinating and monitoring the work of your own people and subcontractors on the site day to day.
- You help check safety on the site
- You proactively prepare the construction file in terms of administration: technical data sheets, plans etc.
- You support and work closely with the project leader on the development of the project
- You ensure that the subcontractors and suppliers are brought in at the right time and that the related administrative matters are completed in advance
- You take part in site meetings and discussions when needed
- You consult with the client and project leader to ensure the project advances as smoothly as possible
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or several years’ experience in a similar job in the construction industry
- You are driven and able to work independently or in a team
- You proactively consult other parties for purpose of optimisation and are able to set the right priorities
- You have the appropriate communication skills and are ready to listen to the wishes of the client
- You can handle stress and continue to deliver flawless work under time pressure
- High-quality work is important to you and you give due attention to the relevant safety regulations
- Holder of a VCA full certificate
- Languages: Dutch (good) – English (good)
- You hold a B driving licence
What we offer
- A challenging job (A to Z supervision) with support from a project leader in a growing family business
- You are part of a fast-growing, dynamic young team with an impressive client portfolio
- Career opportunities and various training possibilities to learn new skills
- Full-time open-ended employment contract, day shift
- Attractive pay package with other benefits and company car
- Employment in the Balen-Beringen-Tessenderlo-Antwerp region